Follow Me on Twitter

Monday, April 20, 2015

Ready, Set, Action!

Just about every time I go to pick up cat food, groceries, or supplies from Wal-Mart I pick up a red box movie. Red box is great because they have a selection of relatively new movies and they cost less than 2 dollars to rent per night. Because you can return them at any time of the day they are very tempting to me. The bright red box draws me in. I look in advance to see what is at that particular location each time before I go shopping at Wal-Mart because I know that red box is located there. Anyways, there is a movie that just came in that has my interest. Exodus: Gods And KingsChristan Bale stars as Moses in this epic story. I seen the original Ten Commandments movie with my Dad years ago so it will be interesting to see what a modern version of this will look like. I'm going to pick this up next time I go to the store. I will give some insight on it and let you know if I deem it a Vera-good movie or not. Regardless of my opinion you should check it out for yourselves. I won't ever give anything away in my reviews so don't worry. Please bear with me I'm new to blogging but hopefully you all enjoy.



Next Blog: Exodus: Gods and Kings Review

No comments:

Post a Comment