Follow Me on Twitter

Monday, April 20, 2015

Vera-Good Movies



Throughout my life I have seen thousands of movies. I'm not sure what the average number of movies a regular person sees in a year is, but, I have to imagine my number is at least double that. I have always had a passion for movies for as long as I can remember. It started when I was young and has continued to grow to present time. Because of this, I currently own over 350 plus movies, have access to 9,796 on Netflix, 1,400 on HBO Go, and the thousands that are on my cable provider. Not only that, I'll be 26 next month and throughout my life I have seen tons of movies at theatres, at the houses of family and friends, or in the comfort of my own home. I'm no expert on movies but I figured I would give my take on movies I have seen and will see since I watch them so often. Movies are not for everyone. Some people can't make it through them without falling asleep, some just simply do not have the patience or interest. To me movies have a nostalgic feel to them and can bring up good memories from the past. New movies are exciting as well and I RedBox quite a bit of those if I don't see them in theatre first. So, if anything else, hope you enjoy the stories, reviews, recommendations, and insight given here.

No comments:

Post a Comment